Get SAFe® Certified
Earning a SAFe® certification validates your skills and opens new doors for career advancement.
77% of certified Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) professionals pursue a SAFe certification for professional development, and 63% rely on SAFe certifications to prove their knowledge. So why should you join them?
Business agility relies on people with the expertise to lead successful transformations. Maybe you want to grow in your role at your current company or seek new career opportunities outside your organization. By earning a SAFe certification, you’ll expand your skills and experience and be empowered to play a key role in driving business transformation.
Session scheduled for Saturday Nov 20, 2020 and Sunday Nov 21, 2021 EST – INR 50,000. USD 650.
Instructors : Fakrudeen Ali Ahamed – Agile Transformation Leader, Lean Agile Trainer, Coach. SPC
SAFe® Scrum Master
Are you curious about how to coach Agile teams to deliver maximum business value at scale? The SAFe® Scrum Master course covers the tactical skills to be an effective Scrum Master in a SAFe organization. And gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
If you want to become a certified scrum master with the skills to help leading companies succeed with Agile and scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course is for you. Learn how scrum masters empower and lead Agile teams. Understand how to facilitate Agile events like iteration planning, standups, and retrospectives. And discover how to help teams plan and complete their work. You’ll also learn the principles of servant leadership, so you can help develop high-performing, engaged, continuously improving teams in your own organization.
SAFe® Scrum Master answers the questions:
- How do Scrum Masters facilitate planning and execution of work during a PI?
- How do you coach and lead Agile teams inside a SAFe enterprise?
- How do you become a servant leader to build a high-performing team?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Scrum Master certification exam
- How to facilitate Scrum events.
- How to support PI execution.
- How to coach teams to constantly improve.
- How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery.