SAFe 5 Scrum Master(SSM) is a certification course that introduces individuals to the Scaled Agile Framework enterprise and helps to plan and execute the program increment. The SAFe Scrum Master certification helps the professionals connect and coordinate with the large-scale Agile project team and carry out a smooth and effortless Agile transformation.
Cost : INR 50,000 or USD 650 (Early registration $ 595)
Agile approaches across organizations are more prone to failure due to improper structure and process, which leads to Agile impediments and does not yield the desired result. The SAFe Scrum Master training teaches the fundamentals of Scaled Agile Framework, effective scaling, Lean-Agile principles, Lean Portfolio Management, and Leadership skills. SSM Course is the first step to bring change within all levels of the Lean/Agile team in the enterprise. It has become the benchmark for Lean-Agile enterprises and widens the industry’s scope in terms of value and career opportunity.
The SSM certification training teaches the candidate about the critical components of Agile at scale development and execution of Iteration Planning. The SSM course brings full business agility and brings essential advances in strategy, execution, and leadership. Many top Agile-based companies are actively hiring SAFe Scrum Master. Hence, earning the SAFe Scrum Master certification would put your best foot forward in the Agile industry and give a significant lead over your peers in the Agile market.
SAFe® Scrum Master answers the questions:
- How do Scrum Masters facilitate planning and execution of work during a PI?
- How do you coach and lead Agile teams inside a SAFe enterprise?
- How do you become a servant leader to build a high-performing team?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Scrum Master certification exam
- How to facilitate Scrum events.
- How to support PI execution.
- How to coach teams to constantly improve.
- How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery.