Get SAFe® Certified
Earning a SAFe® certification validates your skills and opens new doors for career advancement.
77% of certified Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) professionals pursue a SAFe certification for professional development, and 63% rely on SAFe certifications to prove their knowledge. So why should you join them?
Business agility relies on people with the expertise to lead successful transformations. Maybe you want to grow in your role at your current company or seek new career opportunities outside your organization. By earning a SAFe certification, you’ll expand your skills and experience and be empowered to play a key role in driving business transformation.
Instructors : Fakrudeen Ali Ahamed – Agile Transformation Leader, Lean Agile Trainer, Coach. SPC
SAFe® Scrum Master
Are you curious about how to coach Agile teams to deliver maximum business value at scale? The SAFe® Scrum Master course covers the tactical skills to be an effective Scrum Master in a SAFe organization. And gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
If you want to become a certified scrum master with the skills to help leading companies succeed with Agile and scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course is for you. Learn how scrum masters empower and lead Agile teams. Understand how to facilitate Agile events like iteration planning, standups, and retrospectives. And discover how to help teams plan and complete their work. You’ll also learn the principles of servant leadership, so you can help develop high-performing, engaged, continuously improving teams in your own organization.
SAFe® Scrum Master answers the questions:
- How do Scrum Masters facilitate planning and execution of work during a PI?
- How do you coach and lead Agile teams inside a SAFe enterprise?
- How do you become a servant leader to build a high-performing team?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Scrum Master certification exam
- How to facilitate Scrum events.
- How to support PI execution.
- How to coach teams to constantly improve.
- How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery.
SAFe Product Owner/ Product Manager (5.1) – POPM certification from Scaled Agile
- How to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis.
- How to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process.
- How to prepare for and lead PI Planning.
- How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories.
- How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work.
- Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
- Continuously explore customer needs
- Executing the Program Increment
- Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
- Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan